An Extra Hand
An Extra Hand
Twelve hours of in-home help for your very new family. This in-home support can include:
- breastfeeding/infant feeding counselling,
- diapering and bathing baby,
- fixing you a meal,
- light housekeeping (tidying, organizing, laundry),
- wearing baby while you get some delicious sleep,
- emotional support (processing the experience of your birth and new parenthood),
- babywearing education (learn how to use that carrier you got as a shower gift!), and
- referrals to clinical attention and community resources as needed.
Over the years I have supported hundreds of families in their homes to adjust more comfortably to life in the early postpartum. Having a few unhurried visits with a Mama-Baby Expert to help you through and answer your questions can be just the thing to help you find your "new normal" as a parent.
The Extra Hand package consists of three 4-hour visits within the first six weeks postpartum, plus email support during this time.
Available locally in the City of Toronto
I understand that it is a very personal thing to have someone unfamiliar in your home soon after the birth of your baby. For that reason, I am available for a 20 minute chat (at no charge) to help you decide if my support is the right fit for your family. Fill out our contact form to arrange.
Should you like to try out one session of postpartum support prior before committing to a package, visits can be arranged at $50/hr for a minimum of 3 hours.