When pregnancy is unfamiliar terrain, there are so many questions that arise, and an equal number of decisions to be made! I have the education and insight to provide you with guidance in the areas of:
- nutrition, general wellness,
- labour and birth options,
- writing a birth plan for effective communication with your health care team,
- infant feeding (breastfeeding, pumping, bottles and formula),
- home preparation for baby, and
- setting up your postpartum support system.
In my capacity as a Mama-Baby Expert and nutritionist, I use my training and experience to support you in making the choices that are best for you and your family, and provide you with information to consider when speaking with your clinical care provider.
Includes a 60-minute initial visit, a 30-minute follow-up, and a customized plan for going forward.